This screensaver divides your current desktop into six puzzle pieces and then proceeds to randomly shuffle them. It is also a game because at any time you can begin using the mouse to solve the puzzle yourself (or exit the screensaver by pressing any key). When you have successfully solved the puzzle, you will be presented with a few statistics, including the number of random moves and the time and number of moves needed to fix the puzzle.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the Desktop Puzzle installation program by double-clicking the desktoppuzzle1.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" through the first three screens, then click "Start" to begin installing the screensaver.
- Once the screensaver has been successfully installed, click "Exit" to shut down the installation program. The Screen Saver Settings panel will open and "DesktopPuzzle" should now be listed among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Desktop Puzzle
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Desktop Puzzle"
- desktoppuzzle1.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||131.35 kB (134,500 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/13 (7.69%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 week ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?