This screensaver turns your screen into a moon landscape where craters form according to customizable settings, such as the width, depth, rimheight and rimdecay of the craters. The time between updates can be set in milliseconds, and a grayscale mode is also available.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Open the CraterSaver.zip archive by double-clicking it.
- Copy the file to your Windows folder. Usually, this is C:\Windows.
- The next time you open the Screen Saver Settings panel, Windows should show "CraterSaver" in the list of screensavers. If not, locate the "CraterSaver" file you copied to your Windows folder, right-click it and select "Install".
Anti-virus report for CraterSaver
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 months ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "CraterSaver"
- CraterSaver.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||36.71 kB (37,588 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||1/14 (7.14%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?