Colonial Williamsburg Christmas
This slideshow screensaver features a series of Christmas-themed photographs taken in Colonial Williamsburg, the living-history museum that represents the historic district of the city of Williamsburg, Virginia, in the United States of the 18th century.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
Apple Mac OS X
- Double-click the CW_Christmas_MAC.zip file you downloaded to extract its contents.
- Located the "Install CWChristmas Screensaver" application in your Downloads folder and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- Click "Install" to copy the screensaver files to your system.
- The installer will automatically close and open up the Screen Savers panel, where you can now select and preview the "CW Christmas" screensaver.
- If, upon running the screensaver, you get a "Blocked plug-in" message, please make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player system plug-in.
Anti-virus report for Colonial Williamsburg Christmas
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|1 week ago
We have 1 file for "Colonial Williamsburg Christmas"
- CW_Christmas_MAC.zip (Mac)
|File report #1
|22.48 MB (23,571,865 bytes)
|0/14 (0%) View report
|15 hours ago
User reviews (1)
I LOVE this screensaver, but I can't find the WINDOWS version. I used to have it on my old computer in Win version. Please, please, please have it available in Windows again.