This screensaver features an animated scene of a window with burning candles and Christmas presents and ornaments. The window looks out on a winter's night with stars shining in the sky, a clear moon, and a Christmas tree and snowman in the garden. All the while, a clock shaped like a Christmas ball at the top left of the screen tells the current time.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the plots.exe file you downloaded, then click "Next" to proceed.
- If you accept the license terms of the software, click "Next", then click "Next" twice in a row unless you wish to change the default destination and/or Start Menu folder.
- Finally, click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver.
- When completed, the installer will automatically open up the developer's website in your default web browser. Feel free to close that window before continuing.
- Click "Next" in the installer program, followed by "Finish", to exit.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will now open, where you will find "Christmas Plots" newly selected as your default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Christmas Plots
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Christmas Plots"
- 335-plots.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||3.56 MB (3,733,208 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?