This animated, Christmas-themed screensaver for Windows displays a burning candle on your screen, surrounded by holly, Christmas balls and other holiday decorations. Stars sparkle around the candle as a Christmas theme plays in the background.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the installation wizard by double-clicking on the file you downloaded.
- If you accept the terms of the license, click "I Agree" to continue.
- The default destination and start menu folder should be fine for most users, so simply click "Next" twice, followed by "Install", to begin installing the screensaver onto your computer.
- When finished, click "Finish" to close the installer and to have the Screen Saver Settings panel opened.
Anti-virus report for Christmas Lights
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 days ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Christmas Lights"
- free-christmas-lights-screensaver.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||667.80 kB (683,827 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/63 (1.59%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
User reviews (2)
it is very good for a Christmas screensaver.
i love it