Christmas Eve 3D
A snowy park area is decorated for the holidays with Christmas ornaments, including colorful lights, a Christmas tree and boxed presents. White rabbits and colored birds pass by as the screen pans past a frozen pond and a snowman, and offers a close-up of the tree. The current time is displayed a the bottom-right in a 12 or 24-hour digital format.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the free trial file you downloaded above to start the setup wizard.
- Click "Next", then indicate if you accept the license agreement before you click "Next" again.
- The default destination location should be fine for most users, so click "Next" to proceed.
- The installer will create a dedicated Start Menu folder, from where you can easily start and/or uninstall this screensaver. Unless you want to change the name for this folder, simply click "Next".
- Click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver to your computer.
- The install program will automatically exit when completed, and open up Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel, where you will find that Christmas Eve 3D is now your default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Christmas Eve 3D
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Christmas Eve 3D"
- christmaseve.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||9.80 MB (10,271,345 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 weeks ago|
User reviews (1)