Briblo is a combination between a screensaver, Lego bricks and the classic Tetris video game. Colored building blocks of various sizes fall at random loactions onto a green plateau, where they form a large stack. At any time while the screensaver is running, you can use the arrow, spacebar and enter keys to specify where each block will land. This allows you to create custom structures or fit as many blocks onto the plateau as possible.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the briblo_setup.exe file you downloaded to start the installer.
- Click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver.
- When you receive cinformation that the installation was successful, click "Yes" to open the screen saver control panel. There, "briblo" should now be selected as your screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Briblo
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 month ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Briblo"
- briblo_setup.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.80 MB (1,886,852 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/68 (1.47%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 hour ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?