Book of Five Rings
A slideshow screensaver dedicated the Book of Five Rings, a guide to strategy written by Japanese samurai Miyamoto Musashi in the 17th century. Like Sun Tzu's Art of War, it is a popular book among martial arts as well as business people. Photos are shown against a background of grass and bamboo, and short notes from the book appear at the bottom.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the 5rings.exe file you downloaded to start the install program.
- Click "Next" to proceed, adjust the checkboxes according to your preferences (or leave them to the default settings), and click "Next" again.
- If you accept the terms of the license agreement, click "Next" to start the installation process.
- Finally, click "Done" to exit the installer. The Screen Saver Settings panel will open, and "musashi" should appear in the list of screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Book of Five Rings
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Book of Five Rings"
- 5rings.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||2.09 MB (2,193,099 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/14 (7.14%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
User reviews (1)