Originally released in 1998 on CD-ROM as part of a small collection of screensavers, Autumn Saver is now separately downloadable. A 3D-rendered little fellow tumbles through the screen against a background of autumn scenery with trees, grass rocks and a cloudy sky.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the Screen Saver Installation program by double-clicking the "autumn_saver.exe" file you downloaded.
- Click "Install" to copy the screensaver file to your Windows folder.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will automatically open, and "autumn_saver" should appear among your other screensavers.
- Return to the install program and click "Close" to complete the installation.
Anti-virus report for Autumn Saver
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Autumn Saver"
- autumn_saver.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||766.50 kB (784,896 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/13 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||6 days ago|
User reviews (1)