Art Through the Ages
A slideshow of over sixty paintings from the likes of Paul Gauguin, Jan Vermeer, Leonardo Da Vinci, Alfred Sisly, and many other famous artists, with seventeen transition effects inbetween. The paintings were all created in the period between the late 1400s to the early 1900s, and are here accompanied by a string rendition that's playing in the background. Optionally, you can adjust several image display settings, as well as the display of a controller that allows you to browse through the images and names the painter, period and title of the artworks.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- To start the install program, simply double-click on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Accept and Install" if you accept the terms of the license agreement.
- When installation has completed, the installer will shut down and a text file (ReadMeSTDemo.txt) will be opened. You can close this text file at your convenience.
- You will have to open the Screen Saver Settings panel manually to find that "Great_Art_Through_Ages_FREE" is now installed among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Art Through the Ages
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Art Through the Ages"
- greatart-demoesd.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||6.40 MB (6,713,264 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?