Analog DIN Clock
An analog clock screensaver that is almost completely customizable to your preferences. The default is an old-fashioned white station-clock, shown against a black background, with black hands for the hours and minutes and a red hand for seconds. However, you can optionally select an office clock or an inverted clock instead. Among the other customizable settings are the clock's size and speed, its colors, and the precise movement of the hands.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the Analog_DIN_clock_screensaver.exe file you downloaded to start the screensaver's install program.
- Click "Install" to begin installing straight away. Once completed, click "Finish" to exit the install program and to open the Screen Saver Settings panel.
- "Analog DIN Clock" should now be selected as your current screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Analog DIN Clock
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 day ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Analog DIN Clock"
- Analog_DIN_Clock_Screensaver.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||359.80 kB (368,440 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/67 (1.49%) View report|
|Last downloaded||4 hours ago|
User reviews (1)