Where are the screensavers on Windows 10?
If you are having trouble finding your screensavers on Windows 10, you are not alone. Microsoft has hidden the Screen Saver Settings rather obscurely at the bottom of the "Lock Screen" panel. However, once you know how to find it, you will get used to it soon enough.
View the short video walkthrough or follow the steps written further below to learn how to access the Screen Saver Settings panel on Windows 10.
(Please note that once you have the Anniversary Update of Windows 10, you will only see the cogwheel icon in the Start menu; the "Settings" text has been removed.)
- Click on the Windows logo at the bottom left of the screen;
- Click "Settings" (with a cogwheel icon). If there is no such link, try this instead:
- Right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen;
- Click "Show desktop";
- Right-click on an empty part of the desktop;
- Click "Personalize" and skip to step 4.
- Click the "Personalization" tile;
- Click "Lock Screen" on the left side of the window;
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click "Screen Saver Settings".
You have now learned to open the Screen Saver Settings panel on Windows 10!
Need help? Have questions?
We're here to help. Post your question or problem on our message board.