A slideshow screensaver with thirteen dramatic images for space enthusiasts, created by artist Daniel Mowry. The images are low-resolution images, centered on a black background by default, but they can be stretched full-screen via the screensaver settings. The redraw interval and transition speed can also be customized.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Other Worlds was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Other Worlds screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded to bring up a prompt asking you if you wish to continue installing the Other Worlds 1.0 screensaver. Click "Yes" to begin the installation process.
- Click "Next", then again, unless you want to change the destination directory for this screensaver. The default setting (C:\Program Files\Other Worlds 1.0) should be fine for most computers, however.
- A Start Menu folder will be created, from where you will easily be able to uninstall the screensaver. Unless you want to change the name for this folder, click "Next" to continue.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to your computer.
- Installation will be completed in a couple of seconds. Click "Finish" to exit the installer.
- You will now be able to find "Other Worlds 1" among your other screensavers.