A slideshow of fifteen photos of nature scenes, digitally enhanced for clearer and sharper resolution and brilliant colors, and accompanied by verses from the Bible. A total of thirty-five transition effects are included, as well as (optional) sound effects and a native MP3/WAV player, and there's even an option to set up reminders for up to 366 important dates. Each image can additionally be used as your desktop wallpaper.
- Windows 95 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
God's Promises was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the God's Promises screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you download above to start the install program.
- Select the language of your preference, then click "Continue", followed by "Yes".
- If you accept the terms of the license agreement, click "Yes" again, then click "Continue".
- The default directory into which the screensaver will be installed is "C:\Program Files\God's Promises". You are free to customize this to your preference, but there is no need to. Click "Continue", then click "Yes".
- All required files will now be extracted to your computer, after which the installation will be completed.
- If you are given notice that the installation was completed with partial success, you will have to repeat the installation with elevated access rights. Locate the godspromises.exe file in your downloads folder, right-click on it and select "Run as administrator".