The TexMex: Southwest Parks and Wilderness screensaver consists of a slideshow with photographs from National Parks and Monuments of the U.S. states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. This includes areas such as Big Bend National Park, Great Sand Dunes National Monument, Canyon de Chelle National Monument and Petrified Forest National Park. With captions and 30 transition effects that can be toggled on or off individually.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
TexMex was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the TexMex screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the install program.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want to install the "TexMex - Southwest Parks and Wilderess Screensaver".
- A text file called "readme" will be opened, which you can close without consequence.
- After a few seconds, you will be asked to make this your default screensaver. Click "Yes" or "No" to complete the installation process, then click "OK" to exit the installer.
- If you get a "Copy error!" you will have to restart the install program with elevated access rights, by right-clicking on the texmex.exe file and selecting "Run as administrator".