Fourteen photos of cats of various sorts, ages and colors appear in this slideshow screensaver for Windows. The advance time for the images can be adjusted, as well as their size, position and order, the background color, and the transition effects used inbetween alternating images, of which ten are available.
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Feline was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Feline screensaver.
- Double-click on the file downloaded above to start the Feline Screensaver Install Program.
- Click "Next >" to proceed. The screensaver's files will be placed in the given directory, which is usually C:\Program Files\Screensavers\Feline. This should be fine for most users, so simply click "Next >" again to continue, and then click "Yes" if you are asked to have the destination directory created.
- Now click "Start" to install the Feline screensaver onto your computer. After a few seconds, the process will have completed, and you can click "Next >", followed by "Exit", to quit the install program.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will now automatically open. This screensaver is titled "Feline".
- If "Feline" does not appear in the list of screensaver, you may need to repeat the installation process with elevated access rights. Instead of double-clicking on the file you downloaded, use your right mouse button to click on it, then select "Run as administrator".