The Flower Power screensaver grows a field of grass and colorful flowers from the bottom of your screen on up. By default, it rotates through the available background options, including black, blue, green, or your current desktop. You can make any of these options the new default via the screensaver's settings, where you can also change the number of flowers, the speed of growth, and remove the time and date from the bottom right of the screensaver.
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Flower Power was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Flower Power screensaver.
- Double-click on the file downloaded above, then click "Setup" to begin the installation process.
- You have now entered the Flower Power setup program. Click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Yes" if you accept the license agreement, then click "Install".
- The installation is now complete. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Two checkboxes will now be presented to you. Both of these are optional. The first one allows you to view extra information about the screensaver after exiting the installer, the other ("Run vbrun60sp4.exe") will install Visual Basic 6.0 run time files. In most cases, if you have modern version of Windows (XP or newer), this isn't necessary, so feel free to uncheck both boxes before you click "Finish".
- After exiting the installer, you should be able to find "FlowerPower" in your list of screensavers.