Light up the dark sky on your screen with the colorful fireworks of this screensaver. It includes 17 uniquely colored rockets that each leave behind their own combination of stars, sparkles, trails and smoke. You can opt to see more or less of any of these rockets, set the complexity of the fireworks, density of smoke, and display a message in a halo or simple text box. Sounds are included, and the camera can be set to either "fly around" or "fly through".
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Flaredance Firework was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Flaredance Firework screensaver.
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the flaredance-setup.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next", then tick the box before "I accept" if you accept the license agreement, and click "Next".
- The destination location does not need to be changed (unless you want to), so click "Next" to proceed.
- Similarly, the default setting for the Start Menu folder should be fine, so click "Next" again.
- Click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver onto your computer.
- When finished installing, untick any of these boxes to your preference, and click "Finish".
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will open. Flaredance Firework is now your default screensaver.