This screensaver features an antique ticking clock on a wooden desk, with a lamp, fruit bowl, wallpaper and a painting making up the rest of the scene. As thunder lights up the sky outside, the camera smoothly moves through the room while the current time is displayed in digital format at the bottom right. You can even replace the image in the frame on the wall with any picture on your hard drive, or restore it back to the original.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Old Clock was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Old Clock screensaver.
- To launch the Old Clock Screensaver Setup Wizard, double-click on the oldclock.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next", then indicate if you accept the license agreement, before you click "Next" again.
- The default destination directory (C:\Program Files\Free Old Clock Screensaver) should be fine for most computer, so click "Next" to continue, and then click "Next" again unless you want to change the name of the Start Menu folder that will contain shortcuts to the screensaver and the uninstaller.
- Now click "Install" to continue with the installation. The installer will automatically open the developer's website in a new browser window once it has finished installing. You can close this window at your convenience to find that Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel has also been opened.
- "Free Old Clock Screensaver" should now be your default screensaver.