This is version 2.0 of the Analog Clock-7 screensaver. By default, it simply displays a green analog clock, with arms for the hours, minutes and seconds. The base color does not have to be green, but can be changed to any color you prefer, and the seconds-arm of the clock can be set to count upwards or backwards, or be turned off altogether.
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Analog Clock-7 was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Analog Clock-7 screensaver.
- Double-click the file downloaded above to start the installer, then click "Next" on the first screen.
- If you accept the license agreement, you should indicate so by clicking the radio button to the left of "I accept the agreement", and click "Next" again to continue.
- Unless you wish to copy the screensaver files to a different location, simply click "Next" to proceed. The default destination folder will be fine for most computers.
- If you do not want to create a Start Menu folder for this screensaver, we recommend you tick the box at the bottom left before you click "Next".
- Click "Install" to begin the copying of necessary files to your computer. When the installation wizard has completed, decide whether or not you want to make this your default screensaver, and then click "Finish". Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will now automatically be opened.