Night Before Christmas
This festive screensaver centers around a Christmas tree, decked out with Christmas lights and presents, standing in a small, snow-covered gazebo at night-time. In the background, fireworks light up a starry sky, while the current time is displayed in digital 12 or 24-hour format at the bottom right of the screen.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Night Before Christmas was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Night Before Christmas screensaver.
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the nightbeforechristmas3d.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then tick the box next to "I accept" if you agree to the license terms.
- Click "Next" again, then click "Next" twice in a row, unless you want to change the destination folder or the name of the Start Menu folder. The default settings should be fine for most users.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver to your computer.
- After a few seconds, the screensaver will have been installed, and the developer's website will open in your default web browser. Feel free to close that website without consequence.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened. There, you will find that "Night Before Christmas 3D Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers.