A parody on Riverdance, the quintessentially Irish theatrical show that originated at the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest in Dublin, the Liverdance screensaver begins with several livers falling onto a stage, when another liver, dressed in Riverdance costume, walks on, and they perform a traditional Irish stepdancing routine together. A short advertisement may appear between sets. You can limit the number of livers on stage, as well as the sound effects.
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Liverdance was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Liverdance screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded to start the install program for this screensaver.
- Click "Next", then click "Next" again if you accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Unless you want to change the directory into which the screensaver files are installer, simply click "Next" again to continue. The default destination directory should be fine for most users.
- Click "Next" once more to begin installing Liverdance to your computer. If you get an error stating "Could not load DLL library C:\Program Files\Liver\saver.dll", you can safely ignore this and click "OK".
- Liverdance should now be installed and among your other screensavers.