The Clinton Blues
This classic screensaver parody from the 1990s features Bill Clinton, then president of the United States, playing the saxophone on a nightclub stage, peppering his set with witty one-liners. On the right, Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones, three of the women who filed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, appear as backing vocalists. Sound effects and music can optionally be changed from "Full" to "Limited" or disabled entirely.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
The Clinton Blues was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the The Clinton Blues screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the installation program.
- Click the "Next" button to bring up the license agreement, and click "Next" again if you agree.
- The default destination directory (C:\Program Files\Clinton) does not need to be changed, so simply click "Next" to continue, then click "Next" again to begin the installation.
- Copying files to your computer may take a few seconds. Click "Finish" once the installation has been successfully completed. Note that it may take some time for the installer to close. It will automatically launch the screensaver when it's done. If not, try to force it to close by pressing ALT+F4.
- "Clinton Blues" should now be among your other screensavers in Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel.