Sim Aquarium 3D
Transform your monitor into an underwater camera that captures realistically rendered and animated fish in an ocean further enhanced by particles, anemones, light caustics, sun rays and shadows. This free edition of the Sim Aquarium 3D screensaver includes a limited amount of fish and environments, with over thirty species of fish available for purchasing, as well as sea stars, a live wallpaper mode and other optional upgrades.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Sim Aquarium 3D was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Sim Aquarium 3D screensaver.
- To start the Sim Aquarium 3 Setup Wizard, double-click on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept the license agreement, and click "Next".
- The default destination location (C:\Program Files\Sim Aquarium 3) should be fine for most computers, so simply press "Next" to proceed. The same goes for the Start Menu folder, so click "Next" once again.
- It is optional to have a quick launch and desktop icon created for this screensaver. Feel free to untick these boxes before you click "Next" if you do not want these additional shortcuts.
- The installer will now start copying files to your computer. This may take a few minutes.
- When finished installing, you can click "Finish" to exit the installer. You should now be able to find "Sim Aquarium 3" among your other screensavers.