Several species of fish swim around in 3D in this animated aquarium, enhanced with bubbles, the water surface and realistic lighting effects, all against a static backdrop of rocks and water plants. You can add your own picture or background image to be embedded into the screensaver, and import an MP3 or WAV file for background music.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Fantastic Fish was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Fantastic Fish screensaver.
- Open the screensaver's install program by double-clicking on the file you downloaded above.
- On most computers, the default "Location to extract" should be C:\Windows. If you suspect that your Windows folder may be located elsewhere, use the "Browse" button to select it.
- Click "Extract" to copy the screensaver to your Windows folder. If you are told you need administrator privileges, click "Yes" to restart the program, then click "Extract" again.
- Your Windows folder will be opened. Locate "FanFish25" in the list, right-click on it and then select "Install".
- Fantastic Fish should now be among your other screensavers in the Screen Saver Settings panel.