Realistically rendered fish and other sea creatures inhabit this virtual dream aquarium, with shifting rays of light, ripples and an animated environment further adding to the realism. A fiddler crab chases the fish while cleaning the bottom of the aquarium, and there's support for multiple monitors, widescreen formatting, and more than twenty-three species of fish, each with well-articulated fins and animated eyes and gills. Everything is adjustable without exiting the screensaver, and was designed by an Academy Award-winning Hollywood effects artist.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
"Not yet reviewed"
Dream Aquarium was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Dream Aquarium screensaver.
- Double-click on the trial file downloaded above to start the installer.
- If you agree to the license terms set forth, click the "I Agree" button.
- The default install location (C:\Program Files\Dream Aquarium) is fine for most users, and does not have to be changed. Click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to your computer.
- You will be asked whether you want to have the installer create a desktop shortcut. This is not strictly necessary, but it will allow you to access the screensaver directly from your desktop.
- Click "Yes" if you want to make Dream Aquarium your new default screensaver.
- The installation will be completed and Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will open.