Café Dolphin is always open, and knows several regulars, including two pairs of fish, a seahorse and a snail. Join them at the underwater terrace that takes over your screen with a rippling effect. The speed of the animations can be adjusted, and sound and music can be turned off easily, all via the screensaver's settings.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Café Dolphin was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Café Dolphin screensaver.
- Double-click on the file downloaded above to start the installation program.
- Click "Next" to continue, then tick the box next to "I accept the agreement" if you agree to the terms set forth in the license agreement, and then click "Next" again.
- By default, the folder into which the screensaver will be installed is set to C:\Windows. This is fine for most computers, so you can click "Next" to proceed.
- You can now select a Start Menu folder where shortcuts to the screensaver program will be placed. Note that it is not necessary to have one created, and it does not add much value, so feel free to tick the box next to "Don't create a Start Menu folder" before you click "Next".
- Now click "Install" to begin copying the necessary files to your computer. After a few seconds, you will be able to click "Next" again, followed by "Finish", to complete the process.
- You will now have to manually open Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel to be able to make this your default screensaver. Here you can also configure and preview the screensaver before use.