3D Bungalow Aquarium
Turn your screen into a quiet bungalow on a tropical island, with a cozy hammock, arm-chair, and a view of the sun setting over the ocean. The viewpoint slowly pans toward the aquarium, where variously colored fish swim among underwater plants, rocks and branches, all rendered in 3D. You can choose to display the full bungalow with aquarium, or the aquarium alone. Also included are full stereo music, and a digital clock at the bottom-right.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
3D Bungalow Aquarium was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the 3D Bungalow Aquarium screensaver.
- Double-click on the 3dbungalowaqua.exe file you downloaded to start the installer.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate if you accept the license agreement, and click "Next".
- Click "Next again, unless you want to change the default destination location, then click "Next" once more, unless you want to change the name of the Start Menu folder that will be created.
- Now click "Install" to copy the screensaver to your computer.
- After a few seconds, the installer will have completed, and you can click "Finish" to exit.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will open. "3D Aquarium Bungalow" is now your default screensaver.