Active Volcano 3D
Watch as this 3D-rendered volcano erupts on your screen, spilling hot lava into the ocean and spitting fire into the sky. This screensaver shows the action from various angles, moving away from or rotating around the volcano, while conveniently displaying the time in digital format (12h or 24h) at the bottom right of your screen.
- Windows XP or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Active Volcano 3D was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Active Volcano 3D screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded to bring up the Screensaver Setup Wizard.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept the license agreement before clicking "Next" again.
- The default destination location for this screensaver ("C:\Program Files\Active Volcano 3D Screensaver") should be fine for most users. The same goes for the Start Menu folder, so simply click "Next" twice.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to the destination folder.
- After a few seconds, the installer will automatically exit and open up the developer's website in your default web browser. You can close that browser window without consequence.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened. Here you will find that "Active Volcano 3D Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers, and has been set as your default screensaver.