This screensaver displays the text "God Bless America!" in the middle of the screen against a white background, with American flags of various sizes floating around. Alternatively, you can use your desktop as the background for these flags, but then the text will not be shown.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the americanflag.exe file to start the installation program for the American Flag screensaver.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then click "Accept" if you accept the terms of the software license.
- Finally, click "Next" once more to begin the installation process.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will open, and "American Flag" should now be available in the list of screensavers.
Anti-virus report for American Flags
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||5 months ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "American Flags"
- americanflag.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||612.00 kB (626,687 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/15 (6.67%) View report|
|Last downloaded||4 days ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?